Holiday Rates (December 19 – January 3): $1600 per night
Minimum 7 night stay
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
• Master Bedroom Suite with Cal King bed and direct access to jacuzzi and outdoor shower
• Master Bathroom features large sunken tub, spacious double headed shower, double sinks and walk in closet
• Guest Bedroom #1 has a Queen size bed
• Guest Bedroom #2 has 2 twins (beds can be converted to a King upon request, prior to arrival)
• Guest bathroom has a tub and shower, and double sinks
• Half bath adjacent to Guest Rooms
• Outdoor shower is very spacious and private
• Loft with pool table, wet bar, wine fridge, and Sofa Sleeper that folds out to a Queen size bed
• Vaulted Great Room with dining room and kitchen
• Fully air conditioned house
• Pool and 8 person Jacuzzi (pool may be heated at an additional charge)
• BBQ gas grill
• Large lanai/patio deck with outdoor dining, multiple seating areas, umbrella, and chaise lounges
• 2 large hammocks
• Large lawn area (Boci Ball and Croquette available)
• Free Wi-Fi
• TV in every bedroom and the living room, equipped with DirecTV/Satellite
• CD, DVD, Blue Ray player and Ipod/Ipad docking stations
• Fully equipped kitchen includes service for 12, paper towels and napkins
• Extra freezer in the garage
• Washer and Dryer (laundry detergent included)
• Gym includes Universal Gym, Yoga Balls, DVD’s, Powerblock Weights
• 6 beach chairs, coolers, towels, and pool/beach toys
• Queen size Aerobed available
Kalapana is truly “Privacy in Paradise” as the home is surrounded by 1.5 acres of lush tropical gardens and fruit trees. This luxury home is fully air-conditioned, and features an expansive ‘great room’ spilling onto an outdoor lanai with unobstructed views of our neighboring islands. The newly constructed pool captures the same views and is surrounded with ample outdoor seating and chaise lounges. The elevated jacuzzi for 8 is a great place to start your day or catch the sunset. Adjacent to the pool area is an outdoor shower made private with lava rock construction and foliage.
The ‘great room’ separates the bedrooms for maximum privacy with a master bedroom suite in one wing and 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths in the other. Above the great room is a spacious loft with pool table, wet bar, and eurolounger (queen size). The master bedroom features a dual walk-in shower and oversized tub.
The loft includes a complete ‘business center’ with printer/scan/copy capabilities. Bring your laptop and share your experiences while staying in touch.
The bedrooms are elegantly furnished with new Simmons Heavenly beds made famous in Starwood Hotels. There is a Heavenly king bed in the master, Heavenly queen and 2 twin beds in the other 2 guest rooms. The twin beds convert to a king upon request. There is a Eurolounger in the Loft which converts to a queen bed, and an Aerobed as well.
Kalapana is at an elevation of 700 ft. and only 10 minutes from Lahaina . Total interior living space is over 3,000 sq. ft. plus a wrap-around lanai (terrace). Spacious walk in closets are featured in two of the bedrooms. There is an enclosed garage and fitness area which contains Powerblocks, universal gym, yoga balls, and a TV/DVD .
Kalapana is part of a farmstead and in addition to the gardens include 2 organic fruit orchards. Guests are welcome to (and encouraged!) to pick the fresh papaya, avocado, banana, orange, grapefruit, guava, tangerine, lemon, lime, starfruit, and much more. Start your day with fresh fruit straight from the garden.
The chef’s kitchen is open to the great room and enjoys the same panoramic views. The kitchen is fully equipped with appliances and service for 12. Catering services are available upon request.
The lanai and lawn areas include a gas BBQ, several seating and lounge areas, and a teak dining table for 10. The expansive lawns have 2 hammocks for reading or napping, and are great place for a game of croquette or bocce ball.
There are plenty of pool toys and beach gear for your use, including beach chairs, coolers, boogie boards, pool loungers and beach towels. We also have children’s toys, a high chair, and pack and play you’re welcome to use.